Monday, February 24, 2014

Blog Reflection


http://dreamweaversreadingblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/let-me-off-at-top.html All of my blog posts for English have met the two-paragraph limit. Also when the class had trouble with their blogs my blog was used as an example for other people’s blogs. One way that this post could be fixed is in the first paragraph when I give a short summary of where I am in the book, like I do in all my other posts. One thing in the post that meets the rubric is the two-paragraph limit. Another good thing that I have in my post is that I have not one, but two short quotes, one from Ron Burgundy himself and one from the New York Times. Also, at the end of the first paragraph I talk about how the book Let Me Off At The Top! is similar to the play Romeo and Juliet.

One of my many reading goals for the third trimester is to simply read more books. One of my writing goals for the third trimester, and for the rest of the time I go to school is to not give so much of a summary in my blog posts, and try to strengthen my writing vocabulary a little bit. One improvement I want to fix in the last trimester is that I want to try and read a little faster, this way I might be able to read more books. Also I want to be more consistent with my reading, some nights I might read a chapter, some nights I might read a couple of pages, and one night I might not even read at all! One improvement that I want to fix in my writing going into the last trimester is to make my posts just a little longer. Also I will try to like I said before strengthen my writing vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment