Monday, February 10, 2014

Let Me Off At The Top! again

Let Me Off At The Top! has not been a dissappointment. The book still continues to be filled with good laughs and weird chapters. For example the chapter i'm on is My Twelve Rules For Living Through a Prison Riot. From my first post of this book i stated that there were pictures in it, well there are more like "Mark Eaton, Utah Jazz" "My great friend who I never shut up about , Lance Bullwright" "Ancient dinosaurs like the Tyrannosaurus rex terrorized the first Mexicam peoples" and more. I think that this book would be good to anyone who is in middle school or above for the use of vulgar language and sexual content.

As I keep reading the more and more I want to recommend the book to people. Ron Burgundy is in my opinion one of the greatest and funniest writers EVER! This would be a good for someone who doesn't want a hard read, or wants to take a break from reading, but still has to read for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment