Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Doctor Sleep

Not getting very far in Doctor Sleep Dan has grown up to an adult and H has not made very good choices at a bar involving a "girl/woman" drugs, and "deadflies." Over night Dan went to a bar and lost his $500 somehow, he thinks it's because he got drunk and bought drugs for a girl that he ended up sleeping with. The book from the beginning hasn't been the most appropriate book I have read, but still isn't as bad as the last book I read Let me off at the Top by Ron Burgundy. I do not recommend this book to a younger reader because of its explicit writing, strong vocabulary, and the fact that it is as big as my little cousins head.
If you are into the supernatural type of book and like to read about ghosts, or just like The Shining than I think that you would like this book. Although it is a very monstrous book, and I don't like reading this book is one of my favorites, obviously after Let me off at the Top.

No comments:

Post a Comment