Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Operation Damocles

     I have stopped reading Stephen King's Doctor Sleep, I thought it was too long and i wouldn't have finished it until enior year of college. I have now moved onto a book titled Operation Damocles by Roger Howard. Just by looking at the cover I can infer that this book has to do with Egypt, Hitler, Isreal, and the Nazis.
I don't think you can read it, but right above the author's name it says "Iareal's secret war against Hitler's scientists, 1951-1967"
 
     I have only gotten to page four, but I have found two characters that I think are going to play a major role in this book, one of them is Dr. Kleinwachter, and the other is Tel Aviv. On the inside flap of the book, it talks about how one of Hitler's former scientists were recruited by Egypt and to create a missle that is to be launched at Isreal. Just by seeing this, I think that there is going to be a lot of action, and war, and killing. Just knowing that Hitler is involved somehow, I can already tell that there is going to be a lot of action.
 

3 comments:

  1. This book seems very awesome, world war 2 topics are always very interesting things to hear/read about

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a really good book. I'll put it on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a very action pact book

    ReplyDelete