Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Operation Damocles

     So far I haven't gotten very far in Operation Damocles. As of now the book is pretty slow, but it isn't Doctor Sleep slow, its interesting. Doctor Sleep was interesting, but for a book of its genre it was too slow for too long. Also I am more interested in Hitler-related things, and that era in the world more than supernatural events that aren't true. One thing that really adds to the interest factor is that this is a true story. Also, the cover really stands out, people say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but I think the cover is really interesting, at the top it looks like there is a map that is burning, and in the middle of that is the infamous Swastika.

     I have only gotten to chapter two so far, so nothing really dramatic has happened yet, just some people talking and a lot of narration. I predict that in the book, probably somewhere later, Egypt is going to shoot off two rockets. I know this, because on the inside cover of the book there is a map that shows Egypt aiming one rocket at Jordan (The country, not a person), and one aimed at the Mediterranean Sea. I honestly have no idea why the Egyptians would want to shoot a missile straight into the Mediterranean Sea, but I assume there is some kind of island or naval base that is "strategically" placed in the middle of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment