Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Still reading Doctor Sleep

     Yes, thats right, I'm still reading Stephen King's monstrous book Doctor Sleep. If one good thing came out of reading this book besides the fact that it isn't really that bad, it is that I'm never reading a Stephen King book ever again! If you are someone like me who doesnt like extensive reading, or reading really really long books, than please don't read this book, the book is bigger than the bricks that were used to build my house!
    
     Besides the fact that I could use this book to start the foundation for my dream house, it isn't terrible. I have read books that are better,m and I have read books that are worse. The only thing that you as a reader need to get past is the incredible size of the thing and be able to focus and read it without daydreaming while still skimming along to the book. The one thing I don;t like about the book so far is that it is really slow. Stephen seemed to put all of the cool intense dramatic stuff in the beginning and make up some boring slow stuff for the rest of the book.

1 comment:

  1. Stephen King is a good author but his books are a little lengthy but i don't mind that

    ReplyDelete